Are You Looking To Buy Or Rent A Power Wheelchair In Chicago, IL?
Welcome to Choice Mobility. We are an affiliate of Patient’s Choice Medical. Our leading products, such as a motorized wheelchair or mobility scooter, meet the needs of those facing mobility challenges. We also meet the needs of those who aren’t covered by medical insurance or choose to pay out of pocket in the greater Chicago IL area.
Choosing the right category can be challenging, but it can mean the difference between going down the block and moving around on your weekend getaway on a tropical island. For more information on buying or wheelchair rental, call us, or ask any of our available experts at our Chicago, IL showroom.
We have a wide range of products available at our vast showroom in Chicago, IL. Each is professionally designed to provide you with the best chance at mobility. Better still, you can visit our showroom for a test drive to ensure you get the best that suits you best. If you are looking to buy or wheelchair rental in Chicago, you are in the right place.
Free over-the-phone estimate, Call Today!
Features To Look For When Buying or Wheelchair Rentals in Chicago
You can buy or rent from Choice Mobility conveniently. However, it can be challenging if you are not sure what you are looking for. To help you decide, consider the following features:
- Weight capacity – our wheelchairs suit various weight capacities ranging from 250 – 450 lbs.
- Terrain – which location are you traversing the most? If it's indoors, pick a power wheelchair that'll easily maneuver any narrow doorways and fit confined spaces such as an elevator. For the outdoors, go for the robust power wheelchairs to move on rough terrain.
- Compatibility – do you travel often? If you do, then consider a wheelchair that's easy to disassemble, pack and reassemble without any hassle or special equipment.
- Seat width – your comfort should be a priority when buying or renting a power wheelchair. So, choose your desired seat width for increased comfort.
Benefits of Choice Mobility's Power Wheelchairs?
At Choice Mobility, we have a wide range of products to improve your mobility. Our power wheelchairs offer the following benefits:
- Increased independence and freedom. You don't need anyone to push you to any location, unlike the manual wheelchairs.
- Improved mobility and accessibility. You can move in different terrain or location, and access various spaces with minimal movements, all the while comfortably seated.
- Promotes your well-being. A Choice Mobility's electric wheelchair will eliminate any pains and discomfort that come with walking.
- You have boosted social participation. With increased movement and accessibility, you can go out and have fun with your family in any location like on the weekend, meet with friends, and participate in various social functions.
- Increased safety. Our electric wheelchairs are designed with your safety in mind. The lower center of gravity and manageable speeds lower the chances of accidental rolling. Accessories such as lamps and bells come in handy when moving in traffic-packed areas.
- You don't need any complicated screens or doohickeys to operate your electric wheelchairs. A simple joystick will do the trick.
- We offer various financing options to ensure your financial status doesn't get in the way of purchasing or renting a motorized wheelchair.
All our products come with a standard one-year extendable warranty for your peace of mind. Also, if you have a query regarding wheelchair rentals services, call us or feel free to ask any available agents.
How Affordable Are Your Products?
At Choice Mobility, we prioritize your needs. Whether buying or renting a motorized wheelchair in Chicago, IL, all products are pocket-friendly. If you are unable to meet the cost, talk to our agents about the various financing options.
Can I Self-Assemble The Motorized Wheelchair?
No. Our experts do all the assembling at our showroom to give you peace of mind and a hassle-free experience. We eliminate the assembly responsibilities. If you need to disassemble, especially if you have a portable power wheelchair, you can refer to the user manual or call us on 847-660-6570 for an easy 'how-to' guide.
Do I Need An Insurance Cover For My Power Wheelchair?
It's not mandatory to have insurance cover for your wheelchair. However, we recommend you an insurance cover against vices such as public liability, threat, or accidental damage.
What If I Need a Custom Job?
Of course, you can. It's all about your comfort and taste. All products come with standard features and specifications. If you need a custom job, feel free to talk to our representative.
Will My Airline Permit My Motorized Wheelchair?
Most airlines allow electric wheelchairs as standard luggage, as long as they meet the airline's luggage requirements. But to be on the safe side, inquire with your airline before the travel date.
What About Service?
Your motorized wheelchair needs service after running for a few months. To ensure the service is done right, call us to book an appointment or bring it to our showroom any day. Our experts have the right equipment for the job.
Buy or Rent a Power Wheelchair in Chicagoland
Whatever the occasion or terrain, you can rest assured Choice Mobility has the suitable electric wheelchair for your needs. Buying or renting an electric wheelchair in Chicago, IL is as simple as visiting our showroom. Our representatives are more than happy to answer all your questions about our wide range of products. You can also contact us for more information.Contact us